The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Monday, October 31, 2016

Tracking for the runDisney Race



If you have been following along on my journey since January, you know that I've started running. You also know that I am about to head to Disney for my first ever runDisney race! The Romagnolo ladies are SO excited!! This would not be possible without the fact that I worked a gig last spring (a paying one), some very AWESOME friends (you know who you are ) for getting us there, & for the inspiration of some awesome women running friends.
If you would like to follow along on our journey, you can track me for Lumiere's Challenge (10K & Half Marathon ) with this link: http://rtrt.me/wdhm
I'll also be doing the 5K and my girls will be doing the 1 mile (Lyla) & 400 meter dash (Mia). I'll be posting updates on my like page, Heart of a Single Mom.
Thanks for cheering for us from a far!!!



1 comment: