The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 21: The Year of Change

     I meant to post last week, but life is crazy at the end of the year.  In my last post I had mentioned that I was about to start my next round of 21 Day Fix Extreme.  Well, I am here to confess, that I kind of gave up on that idea.  I have been watching what I've been eating, but I haven't been doing the strict clean eating of the 21 DFX plan.  I don't know why, but I just didn't have the discipline or motivation this time.  I actually still use the portion control containers to plan out most of my days.  I haven't gotten on the scale much, but I am seeing some non-scale victories.  Last week I wore a shirt that used to be tight around my arms.  Mid-morning I realized that it wasn't so tight anymore...

   
     I have still been consistent in my workouts.  This is the longest since moving to Texas 8 years ago that I've stuck to any workout program.  I have come up with my own workout schedule.  It's a mixture of Body Pump, Body Combat, Lower Fit Extreme (21 DFX), Upper Fit Extreme (21 DFX), and whatever else I feel like trying from Beachbody on Demand.  This keeps my workouts fresh and keeps it from getting boring.  This weekend, I tried on my goal dress that I wanted to fit into for my Choir Banquet that is coming up on the 30th.  Guess what?  It fit!  I would like to tone up my lower body just a little more this week if I can.  I may try to throw in another Body Pump or push out some more cardio this week to see if it helps.  One more non-scale victory that happened this weekend was that I put on this shirt that I haven't worn for a while because it was snug.  I remembered that I had a picture from a year ago (why my friends let me wear that out in public, I'll never know).  I put them together for a comparison.  This is the result:


     This is super exciting!  I don't know if I'll get down to my goal weight of around 150 pounds before our summer vacation, but I'm close!!  In other news...I can't believe that I'm about to have a Kindergartner and a 1st grader!!!  Here is a pic of my sweet soon to be 1st grader:


My soon to be Kindergartner turns 5 in 13 days!  Agh!  Only 9 days of school left, and 12 days until we get to the Happiest Place on Earth!!  Woo-hoo!
Game night with these goofballs!!
I'll try to give you another update next week.  Make it a great week friends and don't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment