The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 18: The Year of Change

      Well, I can't believe that I'm ending week 18.  I also can't believe how busy this semester has been and how I've let 6 weeks pass since my last blog.  Even though work has been crazy busy I've still been on my weight loss journey.  I have been consistent
in my workouts, but I haven’t been as consistent in the eating area.  It’s usually the weekends that I tend to struggle with my eating choices.  I always tend to crave the healthy stuff though so by Monday I’m back on track.  Here is where I stand on my journey so far:

Starting:  177.6, Current:  154.6, Total Loss: 23 pounds
     Tomorrow, I start the next round of 21 Day Fix Extreme.  This is kind of my last shot to lose 5-10 pounds before Disney.  I was going to try and do only the 21 DFX workouts for 21 days, but the more I thought about it, I think that I'm gonna change it up.  I'd rather enjoy my workouts.  Some of those workouts have burpees.  Ugh!!  I'll add her Dirty 30 along with the Lower Fix Extreme and Upper Fit Extreme (I've been doing those two consistently).  I'll still do my Body Combat at least once a week and my Body Bump once a week.  I tried PiYo on Beachbody on Demand this past Saturday.  I'd like to keep that in the routine and do that instead of her Yoga and Pilates days.  Tomorrow, I'll start with Body Combat because I love it and I know that I'll get up for it.  :)
     I had Mia take my measurements and we did another round of pictures today before I start this next round.  Are you ready for the transformation pictures?
I've gone from a siz 14/16 to a size 8!


It's so cool to see where I started 18 weeks ago and where I am today!  I am now a firm believer in taking before and after pics.  I see the same person in the mirror every day, but when I see the pictures I am amazed!  This has been a process.  This is the longest that I've stuck with a program for years.  The next 5 weeks are going to be a challenge.  I am exhausted and so ready for summer!  Tonight I looked at the calendar and said "you only have to pack lunches for 5 more weeks!!!"  I can do this!  This mama just wants a day (or two) to sleep!!!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though!  We are almost there!  I'll just keep pushing play.  Hopefully the next few weeks will be a little easier to keep you posted!  Until next week...




No comments:

Post a Comment