The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

All I Want For Christmas...

Christmas is just around the corner.  If you are like me, I'm struggling to figure out what to get for my Secret santa, friends and family.  Do you have a runner in your family or in your circle of friends?  Well, I've compiled a list of items that could be on a runner's wish list.  Be sure to check out my friends at Joyful Miles for some other ideas to.  They have a great video too.  Check out my video where you can see actual samples too.  So, without further delay...here is my runners wish list:

1.  Garmin Forerunner 235 - this is TOP on my list.  Check out the features:





For the active child in your family, Garmin has an activity tracker for them:



Check out their website for more information and pricing.  

2.  A Running Coach - I would love to grow and improve as an athlete.  I'd love to have a personal coach to help me to train smarter and improve my speed and form.  Check with your local running store for recommendations.  

3.  Running Clothing - There are so many options here.  Check out these sites for more ideas:
4.  Motivation- I am loving the items made by Momentum Jewelry.  These can be great stocking stuffers.

5. Running in the Dark - Does your runner usually run when it is dark outside.  Check out this article from Runner's World for ideas. 

6.  Body Glide -  a MUST to help prevent chaffing.

7.  Road ID - I've been using the free app, but this is also great to have on your person in case something were to happen during your run.


8.  Foam Roller - These are great to work out the soreness.  Check out this one that comes highly recommended from friends.


9.  Visors - A visor is great for blocking the sun, rain and sweat from coming in your eyes.  So far, I have two.  I bought one at my local Academy Sports and then I got one to go with my running outfit at the runDisney Expo from my friends at Sparkle Athletics.

10.  Flip Belt - This is great to store your keys, money, phone, etc.  

11.  Fuel - I love the Honey Stinger Waffles, but there are so many options.  Here are a few:
12.  Headphones - I use these, but feel free to research for some other great brands.

13.  Phone Charger - I LOVE my Mophie Case.  It even worked great to keep my phone charged in the parks at Disney.  

14.  Running Shoes - These are essentials for runners.  If you don't know your runners favorite shoes, a gift card to a local running store or amazon.  Plan on spending about $100 or more.  

There you have it!  Here is my list of some of my favorites for runners.  Be sure to refer back to this post and also this one for a few of my favorite things.  I go into more detail in these posts.







No comments:

Post a Comment