The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Sunday, March 19, 2017

2017 Princess Marathon Weekend Arrival & Expo

I can't believe that it's been three weeks since we were at the 2017 runDisney Princess Half Marathon.  It was such an amazing weekend.  It began bright and early on Thursday morning, February 23rd.  The girls and I had a 6:am flight to Orlando, so we were up around 3:am.




It's easy to get up that early when you are heading to Disney.  😀 💜  Once we arrived in Orlando, we took the Disney Magical Express to our resort, Old Key West.  Our room wasn't ready, so we left our carry ons with Bell Services, grabbed a bite to eat and then hopped on the bus to the Expo.  I think that next time we will plan on heading to the parks first and then head over the to the Expo.  It was very crowded at the Expo.  We got our bibs, race shirts and then I picked up a few merchandise items.





One of my favorite parts of the runDisney races is seeing my Disney friends!



After we were done at the Expo we headed back to our resort to meet our friend Meredith before heading over to Magic Kingdom.  





We headed back a little after 8:pm because I had to get up early for the 5K.  Stay tuned for more on our race experience!  Check out my video recap of our arrival and the Expo.


No comments:

Post a Comment