The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome to My Journey

I've never been a blogger, but I have a journal that I use during my quiet times to pray and talk with God.  So many moms out there have been an encouragement to me the past year and a half as I went from zero kids to 2 that were 10 1/2 months apart (fostering to adopt).  Several of these moms have been other moms who blog.  This journey is all new to me.  I recently started thinking...maybe my journey might encourage others.  So, here is my go at it.  I pray that through it all, God will be glorified!!  I have only made it this far because of HIM!!!!  Here are the precious jewels that He has entrusted me with.
Disney World 2012


Some days I wonder why He chose me to be their mom.  I feel so unworthy.  Every day, through these little ones, I am reminded of His grace and love!  I am so glad that His mercies are new every morning!!!  I am amazed that despite my faults, my girls still love me.  Jesus loves me despite my faults too!  Just like they forgive me, so does He!  I pray that my girls will grow up loving and serving Him!  I pray that they will find their significance in Him and Him alone!

I hope that we can encourage each other through this journey!


Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment