The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 7 - The Year of Change

It's so good to be back to a healthy me!  I was able to get all of my workouts in this week.  Woo-hoo!  I did modify the schedule a little bit though.  Getting up at 3:45 am was a killer, so I made some adaptions.  Here's what I did:
Monday - 45 minute Body Combat
Tuesday - 30 minute Step 
Wednesday - 30 minute Body Combat Live
Thursday - 25 minute Upper Body & 20 minute Core workout
Friday - 30 minute Body Combat 
Saturday - 60 minute Body Combat Live
Sunday - 30 minute Step (I skipped my day of rest because I love Step)




As of my sneak peak on Saturday,  I'm down another 1.6 pounds.  I'm hoping to be down a full 2 pounds by tomorrow.  In order to reach my goal by spring break, I need to lose about 2 pounds per week.  

I also went ahead this week and ordered the new 21 Day Fix Extreme that just came out this month.  I bought it now while it was on sale even though I wasn't planning on using it until May.  Then, I started thinking (scary, I know!).  Even though I won't get in a full 21 days when it comes in before Spring Break, I really want to make sure that I am eating enough and do some good clean eating.  I also want to be able to truly encourage my sister and other members of our Challenge Group that are doing the 21 Day Fix.  I'm going to follow the eating plan until Spring Break.  I have one more week left in my Body Combat program and then I start Body Pump.  I'm going to do Pump 3 times a week and try the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts for the other 3.  I have several friends doing those workouts now and I think the word "extreme" is an understatement. 




I put on a pair of shorts yesterday that I haven't worn for a few summers.  Woo-hoo!  I'm excited to be more fit for Spring Break.  I did realize yesterday that I might want to work on my upper body strength over the next 3 weeks.  My girls have gotten heavier and pushing them around the zoo in our stroller yesterday was a good workout!  :)  Also, I plan on blogging about how to eat healthy and make good choices while you're on vacation.  Stayed tuned for that in the next month.




Our lunch/snack at the Zoo.  Even my girls love our shakes (Shakeology).  They enjoyed chocolate while I enjoyed my vanilla that just came in on Friday.


Here is one video of my workout on Saturday.  Here is another one towards the end working on some upper body strength.  These are unedited.  I switched direction midway though so that Mia could get a better view.  Next week, I'll take my measurements (with the help of Mia) too so that I can see what kind of difference there is from start to finish.  Stay tuned for more....

Keep it real and stay with the fight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment