The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015-The Year of Change

I can't believe how time has flown.  So much has happened in the 4 years since the girls and I have been together.  This past year I downloaded the app "TimeHop".  It's been fun to be reminded of my first few days with the girls and to see just how far that we've come.  There have been highs and lows, new friendships, ended friendships, and much growth.  Unfortunately, some of that growth has been on me.  Ha!  It cannot be a coincidence that over the past year, I've had several friends on FB & Instagram that have decided to make lifestyle changes and are doing an amazing job with it!  This year, things have got to change.  I need to live and model a healthy lifestyle for my girls.  I am the only parent that they have.  I also know myself and know that I need accountability. My friend Claire has become a Beach Body Coach.  I've decided to join her next accountability group.  The main reason I chose this was because Beach Body offers one of the workout programs that I used to do all of the time at the gym when I lived in Florida (Body Combat).  
I started it this past week.  I am LOVING it so far.  I missed my Les Mills workouts so much.  The girls have been watching me exercise and they love it!  Lyla told me yesterday, "You did a great job exercising mommy!"  
I had Mia take before pictures of me.  Maybe someday I'll post those.  Not today though...they were disgusting!!!  :)  This first program last 60 days.  Hopefully over the next 2 months, you'll see a change.  I'm seeing that you really don't need a gym membership to be fit.  As a single mom, I have to make my health a priority for my children and for me! I'll keep you posted on my new journey of change.   
Happy New Year from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment