The Romagnolo Family

The Romagnolo Family

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 3 - The Year of Change

I just finished week 3 of my program.  I am still loving it.  Getting up at 3:45 am hasn't been fun, but once I start working out, I feel great!!  Luckily, I only had to get up that early twice this week.  :)  When I weighed myself this past Monday, I had lost 4 lbs.  Woo-hoo!  I took a sneak peek yesterday and was down 2 more!  I even had a student comment that I was losing weight!  I haven't weighed this much for a few years!  I still have about 24 more to go, but I know that it is a process.  I love the Body Combat program and I can't wait to do the Body Pump program next.  I have really missed it!  I am really enjoying my Shakeology each day too.  I chose chocolate to start out.  I've tried Vanilla and Strawberry and liked them too.  The girls really liked the Strawberry too.  :)

One of my favorite parts of this process has been being a part of a Challenge Group.  This is a closed Facebook group that is lead by my good friend Claire  (check out her blog here).  She has put together a great group of ladies.  Every day, we are encouraging each other.  I used to have that when I did the Les Mills classes in FL.  I've missed having the encouragement and the accountability.  If you remember from my last fitness post, I am now a Beachbody Coach.  I am excited about this new phase.  I know that it will push me to stay accountable.  This really has to be a lifestyle change.  I am joining Claire next month on her next Group Challenge.  Have you been wanting to start making changes?  Now is the time!  One of my best friends in high school shared with me a quote that his father had once told him and it has always stuck with me..."You make time for the things that are important to you!"  Let me ask you this...who in your life is important to you too?  For me, I am the only parent that my girls have.  It is important not only to set good examples for them, but to make good choices so that I will be around.
Let me know if you want to know more about the Challenge Group.  Here are some pictures from my workouts below.  I thought that I might have been overloading your newsfeed over the past few weeks, so I took a break for a few days.  I'll keep posting pics though if it is encouraging you!  :)












Tune in next week to see more progress!! Oh, and click on the link below if you are interested in more info on the Challenge Group!!


Fill out my online form.

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment